A few questions to ask all the website owners and webmasters before we start today –
- How do you measure performance of your web contents being created and promoted through 3rd-party websites?
- What channels bring you maximum traffic based on the contents your team publishes?
- What are the social media repercussions you see after a blog or a new product page is published?
- How many media downloads have you been able to track so far in your site?
- How do you know what contents your target audience would prefer most?
- How do you monitor if there is a change made in posts and pages by one of your team members or a customer?
- Is it possible to automate content moderation steps based on certain triggering words and save ample time?
- Do you get any security alerts for malicious activities on your site?
- Are you using any tool to gain all these benefits, but not sure how to optimize your content marketing effort?